For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Dogbert
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
If you want the card images, I might suggest grabbing them now.

~Db
Last edited by Dogbert on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By McKennsy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I was going to use up the last of my Decipher dollars before they disappear forever. The problem is I would have to use some "real" money to get everything I want. Do people think that I have any chance of receiving my order?
Last edited by McKennsy on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
McKennsy wrote:I was going to use up the last of my Decipher dollars before they disappear forever. The problem is I would have to use some "real" money to get everything I want. Do people think that I have any chance of receiving my order?
I wouldn't risk it if I were you.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
I ordered a stack of Worf and Jadzia promos, HQ promos and an RPG book, all with Fan$. I got them about a week later without problem...

Good luck : )
Last edited by SirDan on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Is it me, or is it down again...

EDIT: Yeah, it's me, it seems to be working again.
Last edited by stoovie on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By McKennsy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I ordered a stack of Worf and Jadzia promos, HQ promos and an RPG book, all with Fan$. I got them about a week later without problem...
How long ago was that? I'm thinking that it'll be OK. Decipher will probably want the money if they are trying to relaunch themselves. It's only $20 anyway, plus my $16 D Dollars. The annoying thing is that most of the cost is for postage. I could probably post the same package to them for a fraction of the cost.
Last edited by McKennsy on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
You need to spend at least $1 i real money to be sure that it will go through correctly. I just cashed my fan$ out & spent $12 real dollars with it and it was all fine.

Jared
Last edited by Mugato on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
McKennsy wrote:How long ago was that?
Late December. I was a bit paranoid that they would go all Star Wars and all Trek product would disappear from their shelves. :wink:
Last edited by SirDan on Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By McKennsy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I think I'll risk it. I'll let ye know how I get on. I too was worried that everything might disapear. The postage is a disgrace. It seems that the CC will have priizes as well. I hope they dont try to charge rediculous prices for postage.
Last edited by McKennsy on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
McKennsy wrote:I think I'll risk it. I'll let ye know how I get on. I too was worried that everything might disapear. The postage is a disgrace. It seems that the CC will have priizes as well. I hope they dont try to charge rediculous prices for postage.
If the CC are giving out prizes, I'm sure they'll do everything to keep postage prices to a reasonable amount. For example, they could split their stuff up between the OP coordinators in America, Australia and Europe, and let each of them take care of the orders in their respective area to avoid overseas shipping (but maybe that's making things too complicated).

Good luck with your order!
Last edited by Kaiser on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By McKennsy
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good luck with your order!
Everything turned up today so I cant complain.I dont know if I would risk a big order, but it looks like D's warehouse is still working at least.

McKennsy.

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]